Preventative maintenance is taking a proactive approach to identify and resolve potential roof issues before they become a problem. Your roof is a large investment and is the only thing that stands between elements and your interior assets. With this much at stake, we emphasize on the importance of conducting regular roof inspections and maintenance.
When it comes to preventative maintenance the benefits are simple:
- Potential issues are identified before they become a problem, saving you the costs associated with emergency repairs, interior damage and loss of production
- The life span of your roof is extended by reinforcing deteriorated areas
- Major costs associated with early roof replacement are avoided
- Protects your associated warranty
Our preventative maintenance program includes:
- Annual, semi-annual or quarterly inspections
- Detailed visual inspection of the entire roof surface and its associated components
- Identification of potential problems
- Detailed inspection report with options for remedial action
- Digital photo documentation
- Infrared Thermography Scanning (Optional)
In most cases your roof is considered an “out of sight, out of mind” asset, which typically gives little warning of a problem until it’s too late. We urge you to take a proactive approach and protect you assets by Contacting Us today to discuss your roof maintenance program.